Friday 9 August 2013

A sneaky peek at new Greenleaf seasonal fragrance Starlight

Having recently received the first samples of Greenleaf's new seasonal fragrance Starlight, we just had to share our excitement with you. Starlight will be available on our website as a Large Sachet, Slim Sachet, Small Sachet, Room Spray, Candle Cube, Candle Tin and Home Fragrance Oil from September onwards. You can be sure that Starlight is destined for great things this year, keeping homes throughout the UK fresh and fragrant with its fabulous scent described as Bubbly and Bright with sparkling fruits, citrus and mint, with a wisp of white musk. Fabulous don't you think? Coming soon, look forward to more updates on this year's new fragrances, the Greenleaf Girls x

3 comments:

  1. Why did you stop making this? It's been my go-to (I stocked up one time with almost 30!) and now I can't get more after I moved. Both my roommate and my scent sensitive family both agree that it was a wonderful and delightful scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get the stalight where and when can i get this item?
    Please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starlight where to buy like to order some soon???

    ReplyDelete